Sign in for additional content!
To fully access this site, log in or create a Membership Toolkit account. If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization (your former elementary school), you can use the same log-in and password here.
If you did not join the PTSA during registration in August and elected NOT to be included in the Directory, here's what you need to do:
- Go to hmsptsa.org
- Click on the Log In/Registration button.
- Select "Create Account" and fill in the name, email, and password information.
- Click "verify my email" and then check your email for a link to complete the process. The link expires in 2 hours. If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders.
- Once you have verified your email address, log back in and finish the registration process:
- Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information
- Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
- Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for PTSA Membership, if you choose to join (and we hope you do).
If you joined the PTSA during registration in August and elected to be included in the Directory, we have already loaded your family and student information in the system and you will not be required to input this information again. You will, however, need to verify the information is correct when you log in for the first time. Your account login will be the email address you provided at registration.
Once the Primary Account is set up, the Primary User can "invite" other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the Secondary User to have their own login information, but still have access to the family account.
If you don't currently have a Membership Toolkit user account, create one now:
If you have a Membership Toolkit user account, even with another organization, you can log in here: