Rising 9th Grade Lakeside HS Tours
On January 11th, 2018, Lakeside High School is hosting a Rising 9th Grade Visit Day for eight graders and their parents entering high school during the next academic year. These visitors include students and parents from HMS and surrounding private schools (NOTE: All students from HMS will travel by bus to Lakeside for their visit).
During the Lakeside High School 9th Grade Visit Day, students and parents have the opportunity to:
- Tour the Lakeside campus, including educational, athletic, and other facilities
- View a typical day in high school, while interacting in small groups with current students
- See all of the clubs, sports, and educational pathways Lakeside has to offer and connect with members of these groups, in order to assist with finding the right activities
- Hear from Principal Bounds and the Counseling Department on how to be successful high school students
- Speak with members of a student Q&A panel, consisting of a wide variety of students, able to answer any questions
- And much more!
Even if some students/parents are not planning on attending Lakeside High School, this would still be a fantastic opportunity for them to learn more about life in high school and what the next four years hold for them.
If you are interested in attending this event on January 11th, please sign up here. (ONLY PARENTS, AS STUDENTS ARE ALREADY SIGNED UP)
To sign up for the weekly Lakeside PTSA email newsletter, please visit www.lakesidehs.dekalb.k12.ga.us and select "Join the PTSA Mailing List".
- Monday, January 22
- Tuesday, January 23
- Wednesday, January 24
- Thursday, January 25
Subscribe to the weekly HMS PTSA E-Blast newsletter:
To receive text messages from Ms Patillo:
@fkhec to 81010 or